IIFL Wealth Management - Risk Manager (3-5 yrs)
JOB ROLE :
- The candidate will work with various teams including Investments, Operations, Compliance and Technology (onshore, offshore). He will use risk models to create reports on investment risk, identify performance issues, highlight the issues at the Risk Management committee. The risk manager will help in creating and automating the entire Investment risk reporting framework and create linkages between various investment systems, operations systems and ensure automation of work flow.
- Will understand business needs and the current operations workflow and then gather data and specifications required to improve/automate the workflow.
- He will develop technical specifications, testing strategies and implementation plan for business risk reporting.
- The incumbent will automate Risk Dashboard comprising of key risks of investments & operations
Qualification and Technical Skills :
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in Risk management units of banks, captive units of global investment banks, large asset managers is required
- Additional qualification for FRM/CFA (atleast 1 level cleared) is desirable.
- Working on structured Data and handling of databases like MS Access, SQL is preferred. Experience on projects using investment platforms like Bloomberg, Factset, Alphadesk etc is an added advantage. Experience in building interfaces between systems and automation of reports will be valuable. Working knowledge of risk concepts like VaR, Option Risks etc will be important.