HR at IIFL Wealth
Views:4108 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
IIFL Wealth Management - Legal Role (3-10 yrs)
- To draft, review, negotiate, advise and execute corporate commercial contracts involving departments of human resources, operations, information technology, marketing, client experience and administration including services arrangement, licensing arrangements, non- disclosure arrangements, statement of works, IPR related documents, lease agreements, MOUs, Engagement letters and proposals.
- To anticipate, assess, identify and advice on legal issues and contracts of general corporate nature involving different business lines of the company.
- Keeping track of regulatory and legal developments and sensitizing external and internal teams on issues relevant to them.
- Development of checklists, guidance notes, work instructions, for consistent application of the lifecycle of such contracts.
- Compliance of corporate and statutory laws and regulations involving MCA, SEBI, RBI and other governmental authority.
- Develop database and knowledge modules for corporate and securities law compliance and litigation database for applicability in various business lines.
- Recording and managing of all claims, disputes, notices etc and collaboration with various teams for resolution of the same.
- Co-ordinate with external counsels/statutory departments/government departments to ensure adjudication of proceedings.
- Willing and able to perform standardized work across various business lines.
- Roles is a pan India role with location as Mumbai.