HR at IIFL Wealth
Views:4860 Applications:733 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
IIFL Wealth Management - Analyst - Client Proposition - Advisory Group (1-3 yrs)
Role : Wealth Management
Location : Mumbai
Company Profile :
- We started operations in 2008, building a strong advisory practice as opposed to a commission-based model. By aligning our interests with our clients, we have earned the trust of more than 13,000 families and we advise them on more than USD 22 bn of assets under advice, distribution and custody. This makes IIFL Wealth & Asset Management India's largest private wealth management firm in terms of assets under advice (AuA).
- We, at IIFL Wealth & Asset Management, always put people first. Our employees own 25% of the company, ensuring the mutual success of our clients and employees. We have been named the Employer of Choice, because of our work culture and ethics, which is why we have the fastest growing Relationship Managers team in the industry.
- Headquartered in Mumbai, we have offices across the country in locations such as New Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Pune, Goa, Ahmedabad, Baroda, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Ludhiana & Kanpur. Internationally, we are present in New York, Houston, London, Geneva, Mauritius, Dubai, Singapore & Hong Kong.
- IIFLW has always endeavored to invest ahead of competition, in resources, be it human capital, infrastructure or technology. Keeping in mind the pace of technological evolution, coupled with the objective of delivering best in class products and services to its clients, IIFLW acquired in 2018, a boutique Bangalore based multifamily office, Altiore Advisors Pvt Ltd.
- Altiore brings to IIFLW an unique cloud based proprietary cloud based software platform that allows users to consolidate their investments across multiple asset classes, wealth managers and institutions under one roof and runs exhaustive analytics and hygiene checks with in house algorithms, amongst other things.
- Altiore also brings with it, a great team of techies and analysts and helps adopt for the first time an in house build approach to niche tech functions. IIFLW will continue to invest substantially to ensure it remains a step ahead in technology adoption and deliver cutting edge solutions to all its customers and stakeholders.
- As a further testimony to our principles, approach and growth, we have been blessed by an extremely marquee set of investors (General Atlantic, Fairfax, HDFC Standard Life, Rimco, Stead view Capital, Ward Ferry) that would help us further in our journey to greater heights.
Job Role : Analyst-Client proposition, Advisory group
- Full ownership of Business MIS dashboards
- Assist in roll-out of new advisory proposition initiatives - shall entail multi-disciplinary responsibility coordinating with product, marketing, operations, compliance departments
- Assist in development of client-collateral for new advisory proposition initiatives
- Assist in development of internal RM centric collateral for change management
- Assist in resolution of onboarding issues in new advisory product propositions
Job Requirements :
- Graduate/CA/MBA with good academic credentials and 1-3 years of work-experience preferably in wealth & asset management/ corporate strategy in financial services role And desire to learn and contribute to growing advisory practice of the firm
- Ability to handle large excel data-sets, generate high quality presentations and documents is a must
- Should be Self-starter, comfortable with multi-tasking and have good inter-personal communication skills