Leadership Hiring Specialist at IIFL
Views:5526 Applications:249 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
IIFL - Product Manager - Gold Loan (3-10 yrs)
- To conceptualize, design and roll out Gold Loan Product
- To manage entire Gold Loan Product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- To lead all the activities & initiatives related to Gold loan product management and maintenance pan India
- To manage the design, features and benefits of Gold loan product, volume forecasting & market share
- To carry out pricing analysis, determine and support distribution channels, design, develop and implement promotional plans
- To specify market requirements for Gold loan products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers
- To drive a solution set across development teams (Credit, operations, technology and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning
- To communicate with all areas of the company, including business/sales, credit, operations, technology, communication and strategy
- To analyze potential partner relationships for the product
- To prepare and execute the competition and market share strategy on an ongoing and pro-active basis
- Responsible for competitor analysis
Internal Process :
- To work with marketing communications to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer
- To serve as the internal and external evangelist for product offering, closely working with the distribution/sales channels and key customers.
- To develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments including business/sales channels to execute.
- To organize product training for launch, expansion and capacity building
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.