Leadership Hiring Specialist at India Infoline
Views:488 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
IIFL - Process & Change Management Role - CA/IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (2-5 yrs)
- Driving Continuous Improvement Process Transformation projects through usage of Lean, Six Sigma and other methodologies.
- Drive change management within the Company and various stakeholders.
- Design and deliver on value generating roadmaps and projects as part of corporate quality.
- Drive the Continuous Improvement culture within the Company.
- Harness a combination of smart processes, analytics and technology to design and deliver on business outcomes.
- Partner with multi-function teams to constantly enrich the engagement.
- Create commitment across all involved teams and facilitate buy-in from key stakeholders.
- Lead and ensure an effective communication and governance rhythm on all key projects.
Education Requirement - Chartered Accountant or MBA from Tier 1 Institute with Operations or Finance specialization.
- Six Sigma- Green Belt or higher certified with practical experience.
Work Experience - 2 to 5 years