Manager - Human Resources at IIFL Home Loan
Views:487 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
IIFL - Lead - Strategic Initiatives (4-10 yrs)
We are looking for a Lead in Strategic Initiatives team. This is a high ownership position wherein you will be working to implement key strategic projects for the organization across functions. Your role is critical to bring about digital transformation in the Home Loan industry with the use of analytics, automation & ML.
- Be the voice of the customer and internal employees - identify their pain points and solve with innovative solutions
- Recommend and implement product and process improvements within business activities.
- Strategize and plan projects/initiatives in terms of implementation, business impact and resource allocation.
- Conceptualize and drive new initiatives like Digital workflows, DIY Journeys, automated chatbots and Voicebots, etc.
- Collate all possible initiatives discussed during meetings/workshops and drive for closure.
- Partner with members of the Departmental teams in developing and supporting their strategies
Qualifications & Skills (Must Have):
- MBA from a tier-1 institute
- Project Management
- Good problem solving skills
- Strong in building customer empathy
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment and immerse in an amazing learning experience
Qualifications & Skills (Preferred):
- Data Analytics and Visualization
- Six Sigma or PMP certifications