HR Recruiter at India Infoline Housing Finance
Views:662 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
IIFL Finance - Compliance Officer - CS (1-3 yrs)
- To develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with the regulatory guidelines and internal policies.
- Tracking of various Compliances from the regulatory websites and disseminating as well as implementation of the same with the help of relevant stakeholders.
- To manage Board and Committee meeting including preparation of Minutes
- To ensure periodical submission of Stock Exchange/ Debenture Trustee related compliances
- Automate and manage compliance with the help of Compliance Software by engaging stakeholders.
- Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities
- An analytical mind able to "see" the complexities of procedures and regulations.
- Knowledge and understanding of the industry's regulations and best practices.
Technical and Function Skills:
- Knowledge of Companies Act and regulatory compliances prescribed by SEBI/NHB/RBI
- Sound skill of drafting professional correspondence and other document of business, compliances etc.
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills
Company Secretary from the Institute of Company Secretaries of India
Desirable: Preference will be given to the candidate from BFSI sector.