Chief Operating Officer at Institutional Investors Advisory Services India Limited
Views:1209 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
IiAS - ESG/Governance Analyst (1-5 yrs)
Institutional Investor Advisory Services India Limited (IiAS) is a SEBI-registered advisory firm, dedicated to providing participants in the Indian market with independent opinion, research and data on corporate governance issues as well as voting recommendations on shareholder resolutions for about 900 companies (which aggregates 96% of market cap).
IiAS is the foremost proxy advisory firm in India. Its coverage of almost 900 companies is one of the largest within the research space. IiAS is shaping and changing the public debate on governance in India. Our shareholders are some of the foremost institutions in the country and we are professionally-managed. To know more about IiAS, please visit www.iiasadvisory.com.
IiAS' products and services focus on corporate governance issues and on ESG assessments. We do not provide equity research - we neither make buy / sell recommendations nor provide stock price targets. We do not provide valuation services.
IiAS' business levels and coverage of companies are expanding. Therefore, IiAS is looking for analysts to join its select team. The position is located in Mumbai.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Publish timely voting recommendations on shareholder resolutions
- Publish topical and high-quality research on ESG issues and trends
- Assess companies on their corporate governance practices and their ESG practices based on publicly available information
- Contributing to the increasing profile of IiAS in the capital markets
To understand the theme of our research, we recommend candidates read through some of our advocacy papers available here: https://www.iiasadvisory.com/institutional-eye
- Strong analytical skills and clarity of thought
- General awareness about development in corporate India and in Indian capital markets
- Ability to read financial statements
- Fluent English language skills (written and oral)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to connect at senior management level
- A strong team player with excellent inter-personal skills
- An ability to integrate quickly into an established team and deal with colleagues and external parties with confidence and ease
- A self-starter and efficient time manager with the ability to handle multiple assignments on an on-going basis, with high productivity targets
Education and Experience:
- Between one to three years of aggregate work experience
- Post graduate degree from a premier institute - including (but not limited to) chartered accountants, company secretaries and lawyers
- Prior experience in the ESG space will be considered favourably
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.