Recruitment Manager at IHX Private Limited
Views:1086 Applications:285 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
IHX - Program Manager - Founders Office (1-6 yrs)
IHX - Program Manager - Founders' Office
Program Manager, Founders Office
About IHX :
IHX is an industry leading, first of its kind in India, digital healthcare data platform and exchange, infused with AI/ML capabilities delivering solutions to stakeholders across the healthcare sector. Our AI infused applications and APIs help hospitals, payers, diagnostic labs, pharmaceutical companies, digital intermediaries, and enable them to enhance their products and services by being better informed, agile, reliable, and competitive.
We solve the most complex problems in Indian healthcare ecosystem: digitize the enormous amount of unstructured data and use AI to generate actionable insights and solve real world problems.
With more than 11,000 hospitals across 1,100 cities, and 23 insurance companies in our network, we are already the largest healthcare data exchange in India. 30% of India's cashless medical insurance claims are currently being processed by our state-of-the-art claims management application.
Join us today and be a part of the team driving digital revolution in Indian healthcare.
Our Mission : To enhance healthcare delivery through data-based insights and meaningful health information
Our Core Values :
- Quality : Facilitating meaningful interpretation of healthcare information across all connected communities
- Partnership : Working collaboratively with key stakeholders and healthcare providers ensuring all partners remain engaged
- Interoperability : Building an easily accessible and robust health information exchange that improves healthcare delivery
- Security : Protecting the confidentiality of the patients we serve through diligent compliance with all rules and regulations
Job Description : As we continue to build to build the future of Indian healthcare at IHX, we are looking to hire highly driven individuals for our Founders' office, who can own end-to-end strategic initiatives and their implementation.
What you can expect to work on :
- Sales, Marketing, M&A, Hiring, Data Analytics, Integrations, Finance - anything and everything, you ought to wear multiple hats and be good at doing that
- Working on GTM for our current products (IHX Platform, IHX AI engines), launching products currently in R&D, and acting as a mini-CEO for these
- Work with internal stakeholders as well as external stakeholders to scale IHX's network across India
- Sourcing and executing end-to-end strategic investment opportunities
- Unique opportunity to be at the front seat as we build the future of Indian Healthcare
What's in it for you? :
- Be a part of well-funded, high growth, first of its kind health-tech start-up in India
- High visibility : work closely with the founders, who are industry veterans themselves
- Mentorship : get mentored by the founders who have led multimillion dollar businesses
- Open culture and collaborative work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
We would love to chat with you if you are :
- A force to reckon with; essentially, you are unstoppable - if there is a task you think critically, you weigh out the plans, you brainstorm, collaborate, and execute to perfection
- Solution-centric : Challenges, they'll always exist - what matters is how you tackle them
- Strength to be a 1-person army with EQ to lead a cross-functional team
- People's person : have empathy (and loads of it), genuineness, passion for problem-solving, willingness to go the extra mile
- Context switching comes naturally to you
- Consulting experience from #MBB or the likes (not mandatory)
- IIT/IIMs/DU or the likes (not mandatory)