Recruitment Manager at IHX Private Limited
Views:317 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
IHX - Product Management Role - AI/ML (5-10 yrs)
About IHX (website: ihx.in):
IHX is an industry leading, first of its kind in India, digital healthcare data platform and exchange, infused with AI/ML capabilities delivering solutions to stakeholders in all segments of the healthcare sector. We enable seamless digital transactions across the entities in healthcare. Our AI infused applications and APIs help hospitals, payers, diagnostic labs, pharmaceutical companies, digital intermediaries, and enable them to enhance their products and services by being better informed, agile, reliable, and competitive. We solve the most complex problems in Indian healthcare ecosystem: digitize the enormous amount of unstructured data and use AI to generate actionable insights and solve real world problems.
With more than 12,500 hospitals across 1,200 cities, and 30 insurance companies in our network, we are already the largest healthcare data exchange in India. 20% of India's cashless medical insurance claims are currently being processed by our state-of-the-art claims management application.
Join us today and be a part of the team driving digital revolution in Indian healthcare.
To enhance healthcare delivery through data-based insights and meaningful health information
As Product Leader, you will be highly visible and will work closely with the Leadership team. As such, you will have the opportunity and responsibility to build product leveraging latest technologies (Generative AI, LLMs, Computer Vision), taking on critical challenges and contributing to the overall Product strategy and success.
- Speak to our customers, work with the research team, analyze competitor to understand needs of the customer
- Define the long-term strategy and vision for the product
- Lead and develop product roadmaps in conjunction with the Leadership team
- Achieve profitable growth across all assigned product lines at P&L level
- Define and develop communications strategy and plan
- Work collaboratively with AI/ML, Engineering and Business teams
- Take a data-driven approach in defining success metrics, prioritizing requirements, and communicating plans and progress
- Create a go-to-market plan working with business/marketing stakeholders to maximize product adoption and success
- Develop and manage budgets and resource requirements
What's in it for you:
- Be a part of well-funded, high growth, first of its kind health-tech start-up in India
- High visibility: work closely with the founders and leadership team, who are industry veterans themselves
- Mentorship: get mentored by the founders who have led multimillion dollar businesses
- Open culture and collaborative work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 5-10 years of experience as a product manager
- Strong analytical, project management and problem-solving skills, with high attention to detail
- Knowledge of new-age technologies AI/ML, Generative AI, LLMs and their application
- Proven track record within one of the following:
Agile: preferably scaled agile framework
- Hands-on experience working on AI/ML products
- Innovation: driving organizational capabilities
- Bachelors' degree in computer science or any related fields from tier 1 institutes (IITs/BITS/NITs)
- MBA from tier-I b-school (not mandatory)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.