Talent Acquisition Professional at IGT Solutions
Views:2211 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
IGT Solutions - Senior Business Analyst - UX Design Specialist (12-15 yrs)
- Adopt agile UX methodologies and design thinking to facilitate co-creation workshops with product teams and stakeholders to define innovative user experiences
- Lead the experience design vision, demonstrate features and end user workflows through mock ups and prototypes, and gain alignment and buy-in from cross functional teams and stakeholders.
- Formulate and present a behavioral segmentation that has its basis in end user usage and behavior data, and that is detailed and specific enough to guide experience design decisions.
- Derive customer and employee experiences and journeys, leveraging existing research and through new research initiatives.
- Establish experience design metrics, conduct ongoing end user experience reviews to ensure the design meets the intended goals and benefits to the end user and the business.
- Leverage insights gained from user research, building prototypes and usability evaluations to iterate and improve the technical and experiential quality of user interfaces.
- 6+ years of experience with a demonstrable portfolio in global product development labs in an agile environment. Strong preference for someone who has put Lean UX principles into practice.
- Proven experience to work in an environment with highly collaborating scum teams within a programme or business
- Excellent communication, presentation and storytelling skills
- Expert skill level with standard design tools like Sketch, Axure and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Graduate/Post Graduate in relevant field of study (human factors/Arts/Design/Psychology)
Experience in one or more of these areas is a distinct advantage:
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Customer Experience Design and Strategy
- The airline/hospitality industry
- Business Awareness
- Customer Service orientation
- Organising for Results
- Influence and Negotiation
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Strategic Thinking
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.