Talent Acquisition Professional at IGT Solutions
Views:2064 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
IGT Solutions - Principal Architect - Big Data Security Architecture (12-18 yrs)
- Design secure solutions in line with the business strategy and security requirements
- Contribute to the enterprise security architecture through developing Strategies, Reference Architectures, Roadmaps, Architectural Principles, Technology Standards, Security Non-Functional Requirements, Architectural Decisions and Design Patterns.
- Deliver cybersecurity architectural artifacts such as High-Level Designs and Solution Blueprints.
- Ensure the enforcement of security requirements in solution architecture
- Contribute to educating other architects and engineering teams in designing and implementing secure solutions
The candidate should have knowledge and experience in designing and implementing the following technologies and related domains :
- Cloud security
- Identity and Access Management
- Encryption, Masking and Key Management
- Data Classification, Data Privacy and Data Leakage Prevention
- Infrastructure security (Network/Servers/Virtualization)
- Application Security
- Endpoint Security
- SIEM and Log Management
- Forward and Reverse Proxy
- Big Data Security
- IoT Security
- SAP Security (Preferred)
Architecture Skills :
- Solid experience in developing security solution architecture
- Solid experience and knowledge in TOGAF and SABSA or other Enterprise Architecture frameworks.
- Strong experience in developing architectural artifacts including reference architectures, roadmaps, architectural principles, technology standards, security non-functional requirements, architectural decisions and design patterns
- Strong experience in documenting existing, transition and target architectures.
Cyber Security Skills :
- Solid experience in performing security risk assessments and controls implementation
- Strong experience in designing and implementing security controls by utilizing the technologies mentioned in the technologies section above
- Strong knowledge in offensive and defensive aspects of cybersecurity with solid understanding of attack techniques and abuse cases.
- Strong knowledge and implementation experience of cybersecurity standards, frameworks and regulations such as ISO27001, NIST CSF, CSA CCM, PCI-DSS, GDPR
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.