HR at IFA Global
Views:15350 Applications:1552 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1539
IFA Global - Corporate Sales Role (1-4 yrs)
- This is a front-line Sales position in the team, and is responsible for driving business, achieving monthly sales targets and acquiring new clients through consultative selling of the services offered by IFA Global.
- Pitching relevant FX Consulting, Treasury Audit and FX as a profit centre service and arranging meetings with CFOs and MDs of large corporates.
- Maximizing lead generation
- Tracking and reporting sales performance including pipeline, acquisition results and market conditions
- Drive the on-boarding of new clients
- Keep up-to-date on services and competition
- Ensuring all performance standards are met viz. business targets, controls and compliance
- The position is also responsible for ensuring appropriate sales processes are followed, and the highest levels of controls and compliance are adhered.
- Consultative selling experience
- Proven track-record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication, relationship building experience in developing and executing successful sales strategies
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- High levels of initiative, self-motivation and time management
- Ability to influence and negotiate with customers both internally and externally and at all levels
- Ability to engage and gain commitment effectively across all communication platforms (via telephone, email & face to face)
- Strong Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel skills
Salary range - 6-8 LPA