IFA Global - AVP/VP - FX Advisory & Sales (5-12 yrs)
Offering an Entrepreneurial role for candidates who would be managing their own P/L with a set of team members and will have a sizable share in revenue on clients acquired and advised on annuity basis
- Candidate will be responsible to run a team and maintain P&L for acquiring and advising clients on FX risk management and FX as a profit center. Majorly activities will include improving FX effectiveness, managing hedge ratio, market research and going in meetings with team members
- The incumbent would be involved in large scale treasury optimisation projects for well-known companies in India.
- Candidate is expected to attend 20-30 meetings fixed in a month (Mumbai or Outstation) through team members and seeking businesses through references.
- The Profile is a mix of 50% Client Advisory and 50% Client Acquisition. All candidates will get thorough training on all subject matters and sales.
Travelling within Mumbai and outstation for client meetings could be an integral part (at least one to two travels in a month)
Experience / Eligibility & Skill Set Required
- Candidate should have overall experience in dealing with banks on FX and trade finance, negotiations on banking products, knowledge on options pricing, ECB and overall FX markets.
- Candidates should have at least 5-10 years of work experience in large corporate treasuries
- Candidate should have relevant work experience in advising on FX & trade finance and should be confident and proactive in corporate meetings at CFO/MD levels
- Candidate should have excellent MS Office skills (Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Candidate should be well conversant in operating terminals like Bloomberg, Reuters, and similar software related to FX markets.
- Candidate should be able to develop independent view and should have the skill set of convincing clients for hedging their exposures using Forwards, Futures, Swaps and Options.
- Certifications in courses like CFA, CA, FRM, FLIP, etc. will be in added advantage.
Candidates who have both corporate treasury & banking experience may apply.
Candidates with only banking and no corporate experience, kindly refrain from applying.