IFA Global - Assistant Manager/Manager - HR Recruitment & Admin (3-5 yrs)
- Responsible for manpower planning, end to end recruitment, selection, offer negotiation and placement at all levels. Ensure quick TAT and should be able to deliver results
- Creating and managing processes, policies and MIS reports/ database for hiring
- Framing and implementation of HR& Administrative policies, systems & procedures and advising management on HR issues and Corporate Management practices
- Productivity assessment through regular MIS / Dashboards & Analytics.
- Responsible for attendance and leave management for handling payroll and verifying the processed payroll
- Exit management including review of exit checklist, arranging for exit interviews with the management and provision of F&F inputs
- Maintaining the BSC (Balance Score Card) for all the employees on a quarterly basis and prepare a final sheet for annual appraisals
- Evaluate and arrange training for the team by an industry expert on related subject topics
- Conducting CSR activities once a quarter viz-a-viz IFA Global Foundation - Liaise with external partners like recruitment consultants, outsourced HR vendor, medical insurance vendor etc.
- Manage and upkeep all employee documentation at every point of time
- Arrange for travel and accommodations for the management
- Managing the calendar of the CEO and setting up meetings with clients
- Maintenance of review sheet for all departments and stock expense sheet
- Monitor inventory of office supplies &purchasing of new material within budget
Experience/Eligibility& Skills Set Required:
- Candidate should have experience in end to end recruitment, framing policies, succession planning, training execution, performance management system, etc.
- Candidate should have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in Financial Services Industry (Banks, Brokerage Firms, Consultancies, etc.)
- Candidate should have an in-depth understanding of HR Policies&Practices in alignment with Business Goals, Capability building (Knowledge, Skills, Attitudes and Culture), Performance Measurement and Management Systems, Compensation Design
- Must be able to work independently on all HR functions of the company
- Excellent written and oral communication
Salary Offered : 7-9 LPA