I.EVO - Team Member - CEO's Office - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/FMS/MDI (5-10 yrs)
We are looking for a team member for CEO's Office to help and assist in strategic initiatives, project management, cost control and oversee execution.
Our Corporate team average age is 28 yrs and we would wish to onboard young and driven talent, having the hunger and attitude to thrive and grow in a dynamic environment to build solutions for challenging problem statements.
In this role, you will be working directly with the management team as a part of leadership team and think-tank. Idea is to transform the role into a leader for a category.
- Devise the company's strategy to drive its expansion and growth journey
- Collaborate with the core team - across product or functions
- To constantly establish the company's roadmap, define priorities, and oversee the execution
- Lead high-priority cross-functional projects
- Drive the culture of the organization and help team members to perform to their fullest potential
- Create processes to gather required data from various departments and IT systems
- Monitor the progress of each project against the budget allocated
- Understand the timelines committed to the client and whether those are realistic to be delivered by the team
- Identify areas of efficiency & leakages with mitigation plans to fix the identified gaps
- Reviewing and monitoring the KPI for all department heads and sharing the inputs to improve their performance
- Tracking and generating regular MIS reports and presenting it to management on periodic basis
- Maintaining an understanding of newer industry trends, developments and best practices.
Requirements and skills :
- Bachelor from IITs/BITS/NITs or MBA finance from Tier 1 / Tier 2 College
- Work Exp of 5+ years
- Earlier Consulting experience with growth stage company or core team member of Start-up or prior consulting experience from any Top Tier firm will be preferred
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with sharp business acumen
- Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors