Director & Co-Founder at iCouchApp
Views:1433 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
idubba.com - Sales Manager (2-6 yrs)
Looking for a dedicated self motivated and Hard working person who can demonstrate an aptitude for sales and a genuine passion for the media domain (TV Channels, Movies, Sporting Events)
A fast growing product which is making a significant dent in Indian second screen space. Our product and platform is getting accepted by all major TV networks of India. We are looking for a dynamic personality who can get our product inside all TV channels of India.
What we expect:
- As a salesperson you are expected to promote/sell/secure orders from existing and prospective clients (TV Channels) through a relationship-based approach.
- Get a deep understanding of our product & services. Must be able to make decisions on the go & should have an analytical mind. Demonstrate our products and services to existing/potential customers and assist them on need basis.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly analyses and reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Gadgets and digital tech freak is a plus
Required Profile -
- Work/Sales Experience: 3 - 4 years of sales exp in digital media/product sales in Media Industry (TV networks preferred).
- Graduate. If not you should be darn good at selling.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong negotiator.
- Confident communication and presenter
- Ambition and determination to succeed.
- Dedication and commitment to achieve results
- Persuasive and articulate.
- Proactive approach to work
- Positive attitude and a good sense of humor.
Remuneration : Industry standard + Incentives
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.