IDOS - Manager - Operations (5-10 yrs)
IDOS - Operations Manager
- Hello from the world of IDOS A cutting edge fintech accounting & financial management software.
- IDOS is a new generation accounting, financial management & business intelligence software, looking to hire Operations Manager to set up & implement processes, to make IDOS a process driven company. IDOS is one of the pioneers in digital transformation of accounting & financial management, having started the journey even before "fintech" as a concept took shape. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnFt7iz1rn8 . IDOS works with big 4 firms, top tech companies in the development and deployment of highly automated accounting & financial management solution for companies in different industry domains/segments.
- IDOS has two versions of the product, namely SaaS version for MSMEs (sold by companies like PwC under their own branding - ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nCfPrj8D6k ) and another Enterprise version for large companies.
See what Mr.Bhaskar Praminik, former Chairman for Microsoft has to say about IDOS - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_FJNVQYoMM
- We have launched our product into the market in 2019 and within the first 12 months we have got some of the top global companies as customers and we are now scaling both in India and also in Europe and USA. In fact post COVID / Lockdown, we have become one of the fastest growing companies since cloud adoption has significantly increased.
- The Company is witnessing increased traction & sales due to COVID and also due to the fact that businesses across the world are adopting Digital Technologies and therefore we are ramping up our team to meet the increased demand and therefore we are hiring professionals in Operations to implement processes in all components of the business.
- IDOS offers an exceptional opportunity to professionals in Operations stream to set up and implement processes in cross functional tasks encompassing pre-sales, sales, project management, people management and partner management.
The job would involve :
- Setting up processes for managing all components of the business in a process driven manner.
- Setting up methods of measurement of efficiency of the processes and quality of implementation.
- Determining weaknesses in processes and making revisions to increase their effectiveness.
- Develop trackers for review and supervision.
- Prepare weekly / fortnightly / Monthly / Quarterly reports for the management.
- Coordinate between domain the technical staff to ensure seamless flow of information and ensure effective communication and least hurdles in task completion and project delivery.
We are looking for professionals with capabilities to manage cross-functional tasks and have the following personality traits :
- Cross functional experience of minimum 5+ Years.
- Team spirit and ability to take all team members along.
- Patience & maturity.
- Handling the responsibility till the task is completed as per requirements.
- Ability to never procrastinate a task and go the extra mile to ensure that the tasks are successfully completed.
- Ability to research and find solutions to specific issues where you have no prior experience / education and even if these tasks are outside your comfort zone.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment and job description as the Company and the business grows.
- Ability to adopt and use technology tools.
- Good grip on Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
- We provide flexi-time and work from options to selected candidates.