Chief Manager at IDFC First Bank
Views:263 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
IDFC FIRST Bank - Manager - Channel Development (0-2 yrs)
MANAGER- CHANNEL DEVELOPMENT
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Own overall relationship with internal stakeholders, including and not restricted to sales, finance, product for business growth
- Keep a track of targets and ensure cyclical delivery of targets every quarter.
- Drive campaigns and engagement initiatives to ensure that business growth is sustainable and key organisational KRAs are being met
- Be a champion of the products and ensure the market understands the offering.
- Establish oneself as a trusted / strategic advisor with stakeholders.
- Support marketing in creation of marketing collaterals and lead generation activities.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented, analytical and a problem solver.
- Strong team player, proactive, self-motivated and a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Good cross organisation and external stakeholder management skills.