IDFC FIRST Bank - HR Tech Role - HRIS (2-5 yrs)
IDFC FIRST bank is looking out for incubents who will manages and oversee the current organization's Human Resources Information System (HRIS), successful delivery of systems and process solutions for the global HRIS needs. Identifies requirements of end users and stakeholders from various HR domains to implement and enhance HR systems. Responsible for leading and project planning during the full life cycle of requirements, to include, specification to gathering, creating systems design specifications, developing and executing test plans and scripts and implementation for system upgrades. This position requires regular communication with senior management and all COEs across HR.
Works with various departments as subject matter expert for Human Resource (HR) business applications and systems.identifies critical stakeholders within business to scope and communicate with about system requirements, design, development, implementation, project status and risks. Recommends process improvements, deploy solutions, and develop user procedures, documentation, data analytics and reporting.Develops implements and modifies system requirements.
- Maintains internal database files and tables, and develops custom reports and dashboards to meet the requirements of company management. Works with external vendors to resolve system related issues.
- Acts as lead project manager for HRIS system projects. Assembling project team and assigns individual responsibilities, identify appropriate resources needed, and develop schedules to ensure timely completion of project and meeting deadlines of project. Focus heavily on cross-functional communication to ensure key decisions and status surrounding projects is clear to all.
- Serve as in-house specialist and super-user for the HR system who troubleshoots HRIS issues and provide support as needed.Conduct gap analysis (Current state-Future state), create detailed designs and outline implementation strategies as needed for change requests and system enhancement requests from customers.
Desired Skills:Ideally, experience of leading the selection and implementation of a global, comprehensive HRIS solution - to include development of the HRIS strategy, business case development, vendor selection and phased implementation over a number of years.
- Solid experience and proven track record in executing and delivering HR IS using cloud based Software as a Service solution.Experienced with modules including recruitment, talent, performance management, learning & development
- Have the desire, energy and enthusiasm to be a partner working alongside a progressive and evolving HR Information Systems team.
- Has experience of successfully managing technology projects and roll outs.
- Build effective and collaborative relationships and become a valued team member.Able to tackle multiple priorities as the organization develops and grows.
- The ability to work across different teams like IT, BTG, Business.Demonstrate the capability to be business savvy, hands on, nimble and pragmatic - balancing absolute best practice with commercial solutions. Strong analytical skills - ability to assess processes and outcomes by establishing and interpreting metrics.Has a customer focused attitude, with strong communication and listening skills.Strong organization and planning skills to enable management of multiple priorities.
- A quick thinker, resourceful and self-motivated - can work on their own with minimum supervision. Qualifications Bachelor's degree in IT, computer science, or related field - preferred but not essential. 2 - 5 years experience in deployment and management of a SaaS (Software as a Service) solution.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.