Talent Acquisition & Head New Business at SearchEnds
Views:15 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Identity Management Security Engineer (8-15 yrs)
The team is seeking an experienced Identity Management Security Engineer (Senior) to provide technical leadership overseeing all security aspects of the External Identity Management System (IDMS). This role reports to the VP Software Engineering and will be working in collaboration with the identity management development and support team, software engineers, and professional services specialists.
The Identity Management Security Engineer will work with the identity management development and support team, software engineers, and professional services specialists to ensure the highest level of security of the identity management system. Oversee all security aspects of the corporate External Identity Management System.
- Oversee all security aspects of the corporate External Identity Management System.
- Harden the IDMS ensuring its proper security level.
- Lead and drive the maturity of the security of the system, launch and lead necessary projects and initiatives across various IT teams, including global security, security operations, network and infrastructure.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for identity management development and support team, application and offer teams, and professional services specialists.
- Guide team to build robust and secure application.
- Set the right guideline and enforce it during development.
- Review all security aspects of the integrations of the applications and offers with the IDMS.
- Handle all security incidents with the external identity management system.
Requirements and Qualifications
- BE/BS in a technical discipline required.
- 10-15 years of relevant experience.
- Broad and deep technical security background in identity management as well as Information Security more generally.
- Strong understanding of core identity and access management concepts and technologies, including provisioning, access, single sign-on (SSO), multi-factor authentication, privileged access management, public-key infrastructure, directory services, group policy, identity-related integrations, behavioral analytics and other identity management related technologies and functions.
- Experience designing and administering IDMS, access controls, security and risk management as well as a security governance framework at scale.
- Experience with SalesForce and ForgeRock is preferred.
- Should be able to work with distributed/ remote team with engineers.
- Should be able to guide and mentor to build secured application.
- Excellent time management skills to effectively manage multiple and sometimes competing priorities. Ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Ability to travel up to 10%, including internationally