Ideapoke - Senior Research Analyst - Research & Insights (5-7 yrs)
About @Ideapoke :
- Ideapoke is a global, fast growing start-up with offices in Bengaluru, Bay Area, Tokyo and Shanghai. Our software, search and insights power the innovation agenda of the largest Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies worldwide.
- Our growth is powered by our people and their unwavering commitment to the company-wide vision, strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial do-it-all spirit. We push the boundaries and break existing thought processes with the strong belief that innovation amplifies success in every piece of work we do and by extension, amplifying the success of our clients.
- Ideapokes like to constantly learn, grow and make a difference. Join us and be part of our story.
Sr Research Analyst- Research & Insights @Ideapoke
As a Knowledge Management specialist, your main goal is to help internal and external Customers find relevant market and technology insights content that are well presented. You will support our customer teams, global sales and leadership teams to build a robust knowledgebase of insights and content.
What are my roles and responsibilities?
- Publish digestible, differentiated, and incisive data-driven research content that combine Ideapoke value proposition with outside data sets
- Design, Storyboard and present different collaterals including but not limited to Ideapoke in-platform articles, client presales reports, account-based marketing (ABM), event preparation collaterals, thought leadership papers, product features amongst others
- Representing data through compelling visuals/infographics
- Support PR requests with data, reports and other collaterals
- Manage content architecture for assigned content areas i.e. gather requirements for and maintain knowledge channels around all content areas to facilitate easy access to relevant knowledge and/or expertise
- Accountable for ensuring that the firm's Research, Knowledge and Insights leverages leading practices, agreed standards, and aligns with firm-wide KM programs (including taxonomies, UI, and standards)
- Develop a deep understanding of Knowledge Management systems and the workflow
- Manage service relationships with stakeholders; develop and deliver business research products to senior Ideapoke executives
- Develop and manage internal processes to ensure quality and timeliness of deliverables
What skills and experiences would I bring into this role?
- BE / BTech + MBA is a must with a minimum of 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Writing experience is a must - can be within the fields of Technology research, market research, journalism, equity research, I-banking, consulting, or within the knowledge management teams in a company
- Ability to synthesize data and develop meaningful conclusions and predictive insights
- Ability to multi-task and manage the details while keeping an eye on the big picture
- Superb skills in analysis, visualization, storyboarding and report writing
- Highly proficient with MS PowerPoint (an absolute must), Excel and Word
- Proficiency in English - written and verbal
- Able to lead with minimal direction/supervision with proactive work style
- Practical experience of delivering research projects for clients across a wide variety of domains and markets
- More importantly, you are a team player. You will work with your colleagues in a collaborative, extremely fast-paced startup environment
Why would I love this role?
- You are hungry, humble and agile, with a creative approach to problem solving, and a commitment to delivering true value to clients
- You have a great interest in storyboarding presentations, reports and redefining how technology and market contents should be written
- Leverage your creativity and creative freedom to come up with new content models and type sets
- You are passionate, knowledgeable yet constantly hungry to learn about emerging technology and the wider innovation ecosystem and its impact on Ideapoke's clients
- You are ready to experiment, fail and learn fast
- You don't mind constant change and ambiguity and are adaptive and flexible while facing new challenges
- You are looking for a dynamic career progression in a fast-growing SaaS organization (backed by leading investors from the valley) developing new products and services in an innovative space
You are ambitious : At Ideapoke you will be more than just a cog of an organizational machine, we encourage you to challenge the status quo and create your own opportunities