Ideapoke - Senior Research Analyst - Chemicals/Materials & Energy Sector (3-6 yrs)
What is Sr Research Analyst (SRA)?
The SRA plays an important role in the client's technology, market & strategic areas. You will perform cutting-edge data-driven secondary research and take responsibility of providing analysis and insights for global clients and their innovation projects..
What are my roles and responsibilities?
- Understand business implications of technology / product innovations and keep pace with technology developments, global R&D focus areas and emerging business models
- Perform technology and market research on client projects on cutting-edge topics including the next generation of Energy & Cleantech, Materials & Chemicals, Manufacturing & Industrial areas for the world's largest and innovation-driven companies.
- Evaluate new technology and market opportunities to support the client's innovation strategies - through in-depth market sizing and competitive intelligence
- Report building: Synthesize large volumes of data and present meaningful conclusions and insights in the form of market and technology reports
- Cross-collaboration: Work with internal stakeholders including research team leads, product/sales departments and upper management to work on diverse and interesting organization-wide tasks.
Why would I love this role?
- You have an intellectual curiosity and interest towards new technologies and their impact on the business world.
- You are a young, dynamic individual who is hungry to perform in a challenging environment working on multiple projects and tasks
- You are ready to experiment, fail, learn and unlearn fast in a startup environment.
- No two days in Ideapoke are the same. You are ready to work across these exciting technology themes.
- You are looking for a dynamic career progression in a fast-growing organization (backed by leading investors from the valley) developing new products and services in an innovative space.
- You are ambitious: At Ideapoke you will be more than just a cog of an organizational machine, we encourage you to challenge the status quo and create your own opportunities.
What skills and experiences would I bring into this role?
- BE/B.Tech + MBA with 3 - 6 years of relevant and proven experience.
- Proven experience in market sizing, deep business model analysis of companies and sectors.
- Ability to track and understand emerging technologies and technology developments from innovative companies through secondary research.
- Flair for Creative Problem Solving; Logical Reasoning; Analytical Thinking;
- Exceptional written and oral communication abilities
- More importantly, you are a team player. You will work with your colleagues in a collaborative, extremely fast-paced startup environment.