Ideapoke - Senior Content Strategist (5-10 yrs)
What is Sr Content Strategist role?
Ideapoke's offerings help global customers find new technologies, enter new markets and build disruptive new products. As a content strategist, your main goal is to create and execute a research and content strategy that will help position Ideapoke, our products and solutions to the world.
What are my roles and responsibilities?
- The ideal candidate will have experience developing content campaigns from the ground up as well as assisting with the development of scalable strategies for those campaigns to support sales, account growth and product marketing. You will be product and industry savvy (you love reading about technologies and emerging markets).
- Publish digestible, differentiated, and incisive data-driven research content that combine Ideapoke value proposition with outside data sets.
- Manage content architecture for assigned content areas i.e. gather requirements for and maintain knowledge channels around all content areas to facilitate easy access to relevant knowledge and/or expertise.
- Help us to incorporate our product offerings into our research in a way that moves buyers through the funnel.
Asset and Collaterals Management:
- Design, Storyboard and present different collaterals including but not limited to Ideapoke in-platform articles, client presales reports, Account based marketing (ABM), event preparation collaterals, thought leadership papers, product features amongst others.
- Visual Storytelling: Representing data and insights through compelling visuals/infographics
- Support PR requests with data, reports and other collaterals
- Support product teams with content for product launches and product messaging.
- Accountable for ensuring that the firm's Research, Knowledge and Insights leverages leading practices, agreed standards, and aligns with firm-wide KM programs (including taxonomies, UI, and standards).
- Develop a deep understanding of Knowledge Management systems and the workflow.
- Develop and manage internal processes to ensure quality and timeliness of deliverables
- Manage service relationships with stakeholders; develop and deliver business research products to senior Ideapoke executives.
Why would I love this role?
- You are hungry, humble and agile, with a creative approach to problem solving, and a commitment to delivering true value to clients.
- You have a great interest in storyboarding presentations, reports and redefining how technology and market contents should be written.
- Leverage your creativity and creative freedom to come up with new content models and typsets.
- You are passionate, knowledgeable yet constantly hungry to learn about emerging technology and the wider innovation ecosystem and its impact on Ideapoke's clients.
- You are ready to experiment, fail and learn fast.
- You don- t mind constant change and ambiguity and are adaptive and flexible while facing new challenges.
- You are looking for a dynamic career progression in a fast-growing SaaS organization (backed by leading investors from the valley) developing new products and services in an innovative space.
- You are ambitious: At Ideapoke you will be more than just a cog of an organizational machine, we encourage you to challenge the status quo and create your own opportunities.
What skills and experiences would I bring into this role?
- BE / BTech + MBA is a must with 5 - 7 years experience in a B2B environment developing high-quality research content.
- Writing and presentation skillsets are a must - can be within the fields of Technology research, market research, journalism, equity research, I-banking, consulting, or within the knowledge management teams in a company.
- Ability to synthesize data and develop meaningful conclusions and insights
- Superb skills in analysis, visualization, storyboarding and report writing
- Highly proficient with MS Powerpoint (an absolute must), Excel and Word.
- Able to lead with minimal direction/supervision with proactive work style
- Experience working cross-functionally, especially across marketing disciplines, sales, design, and product. You will work with your colleagues in a collaborative, extremely fast-paced startup environment.