Founder at Ideapoke
Views:4985 Applications:1002 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:944
Ideapoke - Research Analyst (0-2 yrs)
Ideapoke - Research Analyst
About @Ideapoke :
- Ideapoke is a global, fast growing start-up with offices in Bengaluru, Bay Area, Tokyo and Shanghai. Our software, search and insights power the innovation agenda of the largest Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies worldwide.
- Our growth is powered by our people and their unwavering commitment to the company-wide vision, strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial do-it-all spirit. We push the boundaries and break existing thought processes with the strong belief that innovation amplifies success in every piece of work we do and by extension, amplifying the success of our clients.
- Ideapokes, like to constantly learn, grow and make a difference. Join us and be part of our story.
Research Analyst @Ideapoke :
- The RA plays an important role in the client's technology, market & strategic areas.
- You will perform cutting-edge data-driven secondary research to find, analyze and organize information for global client projects.
What are my roles and responsibilities :
- Understand business implications of technology / product innovations and keep pace with technology developments, R&D focus areas and emerging business models
- Perform research on client projects on topics including, but not limited to the next generation of Automotive, Transportation, Digital Healthcare, Industrial, Retail and Cleantech areas for the world's largest and innovation-driven companies
- You are ready to develop and utilize skillsets in data collection and insights generation from secondary and primary sources
- Provide market analysis, competitive intelligence and identify technology opportunities across the innovation ecosystem for the client
- Report building ; You are able to synthesize large volumes of data and present meaningful conclusions and insights in the form of market and technology reports
- Interact and learn from research leads and other colleagues to become a super research analyst
- You have a deep intellectual curiosity to understand how innovators such as startups, university researchers and large companies function and operate
- You are ambitious : At Ideapoke you will be more than just a cog of an organizational machine, we encourage you to challenge the status quo and create your own opportunities.
What skills and experiences would I bring into this role :
- BE/BTech + MBA with 0 to 2 (max) years of experiences. Freshers are invited for this role
- Ability to track and understand emerging technologies and technology developments from innovative companies through secondary research
- Flair for Creative Problem Solving; Logical Reasoning; Analytical Thinking;
- Exceptional written and oral communication abilities
- More importantly, you are a team player. You will work with your colleagues in a collaborative, extremely fast-paced startup environment
Why would I love this role :
- You have an intellectual curiosity and interest towards new technologies and their impact on the business world
- You are a young, dynamic individual who is hungry to perform in a challenging environment working on multiple projects and tasks
- You are ready to experiment, fail and learn fast in a startup environment
- No two days in Ideapoke are the same. You are ready to work across these exciting technology themes here
- You are looking for a dynamic career progression in a fast-growing organization (backed by leading investors from the valley) developing new products and services in an innovative space.