Ideapoke - Product Manager - IIM/FMS/XLRI/MDI (2-5 yrs)
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for the direction, design and delivery of the product related initiatives for Ideapoke's software platform. You will drive the definition and execution of features built on Ideapoke. You will help define, create, and manage the technology and features that enable our customers (Internal and External) to build applications built on Ideapoke platform. You will be involved throughout each stage of the product life cycle (conception, definition, development, release, and post-release activities). You will help us drive our vision for the future.
Who You Are:
The ideal candidate will be someone who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative, team-oriented, and cross-functional environment. This person will have the right combination of technology, domain and strategy. This person must be a thought leader who expresses facts, thoughts and ideas in a clear, concise, convincing and organized manner, who actively listens, hears and understands what is said as well as not said, and comprehends the meaning and the intent.
- Drive the winning product(s) vision and strategy
- Act as a thought leader for product development
- Develop guidelines and best practices around technical architecture to ensure that product meets the demanding and constantly changing needs of the market and our customer base in a way that continues to be easily configurable, scalable and high performance
- Create and Maintain Product Roadmaps, Goals, Epics, Stories, Product Assets
- Competitive Analysis and Ideapoke differentiation
- Be the best demonstrators of our products
- Engage with Customers, Partners and Analysts as needed
- Create Implementation / Enablement Materials
- Ensure Customer journeys are included in Product
- Drive agile Product Development (Scrum, stand-ups, etc.) Functionality Complete Review
- Analyse data from varied sources, competition and industry, and gather Voice of Customers from surveys and studies to identify problems and opportunities, emerging trends and areas for product improvement.
- Build and prioritise hypothesis and drive user research and data-driven analysis to validate / reject ideas and hypothesis. Conduct regular usability testing and experiments to ensure that we build what is right for the user. Obsess over a user-centric design (mental models, storyboards, personas, contextual research, prototyping) by working closely with the Product Design team.
- Translate user journeys into a logically-sequenced product and feature roadmap. Build and execute on a customer-obsessed product strategy and delivery roadmap across markets to ensure sustainable customer happiness.
- Develop detailed product requirements documents and user stories. Work collaboratively with Engineering, QA, Design and Analytics across sprints to determine the best implementation and reasonable launch timelines to deliver great customer experiences.
- Define success metrics for each feature and experience. On a regular basis track key product funnels and success metrics and identify continuous areas of improving the experience basis a strong data-driven mindset.
- Education: MBA (Tier 1 institute) or a M.S. + a bachelor's degree preferably in either of engineering, design, analytics, statistics, psychology or a sciences major.
- Work experience: 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager in a B2B SAAS based platform.
- You are obsessed about users - you place yourself in the position of your users, feel their problems and are driven to design and make something amazing for them. You have driven user research and usability studies in the past.
- You are extremely comfortable number crunching and harnessing data to drive actionable insights. You are detail focused and look at all product funnels daily.
- You are a confident communicator (oral, written and presentations) who is able to productively collaborate and influence peers and cross-functional teams to build the right experience for customers.
- You have experience in operating in a global environment with geographically dispersed teams.
- You are self-motivated, comfortable working in a fast-changing environment and can easily switch contexts as and when needed.
- Familiarity with the various technical landscapes of multi-channel business architectures.
- Good experience in BPM, Case Management, content management, collaboration and enterprise application development
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies such as SCRUM
- Solid understanding of basic software design principles, best practices and dependencies.
- Strong client-facing interpersonal skills and superb oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated desire to learn and develop additional skills and expertise over time.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, team-oriented, cross-functional environment.
- Demonstrated ability to apply thought leadership and influence others.
- Demonstrated ability to set up ongoing procedures for collection and review of pertinent information necessary for the management or monitoring of projects.