Ideapoke - Presales Research Lead (4-8 yrs)
Ideapoke is a global, fast-growing start-up with offices in Bengaluru, Bay Area, Tokyo, and Shanghai. Our software, services and insights power the innovation agenda of the largest Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies worldwide. Ideapoke's SaaS product and solution offerings are built with the goal of helping companies innovate by providing access to information and insights on emerging technologies and new growth markets.
Join us and be part of our story.
What is the PRESALES RESEARCH LEAD role?
- The presales research lead role supports the presales, sales enablement and Account Based Marketing of Ideapoke's products and solutions for Strategy and Research Insights for our global customer base.
- This role is responsible for seeking out and developing new opportunities in our current and new customers, reaching new business stakeholders that can benefit from Ideapoke.
- The ideal candidate will work seamlessly within a matrixed environment, collaborating on opportunities across sales, customer success, Research, and software development teams.
- You will help our clients iteratively figure out their growth opportunities in an agile manner by combining the value proposition of in-depth research, Ideapoke's SaaS products and professional services.
What are my responsibilities?
Discover and Demonstrate: Perform discovery calls or workshops to discover and assess client needs and advise them towards prospective solutions. Demonstrate Ideapoke's products and solutions through channels like live product demos, webinars and preparing relevant presentations
Solutionize through proposals: You will create compelling proposals and reports to outline Ideapoke's value propositions for the client's requirements and present ROI benefits
Research: Being part of a strong research company, you will be expected to possess strong secondary research skills that will play a role in creating presales collaterals.
Sales Enablement: Educate the wider sales function by creating sales training materials, use cases, testimonials from customers, value proposition, and unique selling position.
Land and Expand: Working closely with other sales and customer success you will formulate and execute appropriate Account based marketing (ABM) strategies and tactics to engage new leads
- Collaborate with Leadership, Sales, Marketing and Research teams to identify capabilities and competencies that needs to be developed to support the above.
- Constantly improve, redefine, and own the presales process.
Why would I love this role?
- You believe in the power of Innovation and doing things differently!
- You appreciate the power of agile and lean startup methodologies and believe that it will transform the way businesses work.
- You love to do experiments, embrace failure, and learn fast. You can learn, unlearn, and relearn.
- You are looking for a dynamic career progression in a fast-growing SaaS organization (backed by leading investors from the valley) developing new products and services in an innovative space.
- You are ambitious: At Ideapoke you will be more than just a cog of an organizational machine, we encourage you to challenge the status quo and create your own opportunities.
What skills and experiences would I bring into this role?
- MBA or equivalent Masters (MS/MTech) specialization with background in Consulting, Technology, or Innovation with around 4 - 8 years of relevant experience
- Proven results in a prior role managing international clients
- Being passionate about new technologies and emerging business models is imperative for this role.
- Comfortable working across broad industry domains ranging from Hi-Tech, Manufacturing, Automotive, Chemicals and Cleantech areas.
- Ability to successfully work in an environment with consistently shifting priorities and high ambiguity in stakeholder expectation
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Ability to operate in different international time-zones as per customer demand