Ideapoke - Manager - Product Marketing (8-15 yrs)
What is the Product Marketing Manager (PMM) role?
The PMM is will lead launch plans for new solutions and products, articulate the positioning and messaging, shape our product roadmap through competitive insights, and build innovative sales enablement materials. All this ensuring that strategic and tactical activities align with product and business goals.
What are my responsibilities?
- Create and own user and buyer personas including key attributes, pain points, needs and goals.
- Develop compelling product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target personas and differentiates us in the market.
- Deeply understand our solution's competitive position and how to capitalize on it.
- Work with a cross-functional team of product managers, marketers, sales and engineers to plan product launches globally - from initial market validation, positioning & messaging, to go-to-market strategy and launch execution
- Drive innovative marketing programs that are demonstrably impactful to the business, that drive solution sales, develop the category, usage and satisfaction.
- Sales Enablement: Support Sales and Customer Success teams by training them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users and developing the tools and collateral to enable their success.
- Provide product and market expertise for events such as conferences, customer events, webinars and seminars.
- Conduct Win/Loss Analysis by understanding product evaluations and feedback of prospective customers.
- Create and deliver thought leadership content (i.e. whitepapers, webinars, blogs, ebooks, etc.) to influence customers and buyers.
Why would I love this role?
- You love to do marketing experiments, embrace failure and learn fast.
- You bring a demonstrated ability to be both strategic and hands-on
- You are looking for a dynamic career progression in a fast-growing SaaS organization (backed by leading investors from the valley) developing new products and services in an innovative space.
- You are ambitious: At Ideapoke you will be more than just a cog of an organizational machine, we encourage you to challenge the status quo and create your own opportunities.
What skills and experiences would I bring into this role?
- 8+ years of product marketing experience: You have experience positioning & promoting new products, software and solution offerings in the fast-paced SaaS technology market
- An MBA degree in Marketing or related field is a must.
- Proven track record of developing and delivering messaging and sales enablement that drive pipeline, higher win rates, and revenue.
- Natural storytelling skills with a gift for writing and ability to create compelling content that speaks to customer pain points. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Extremely customer-focused approach, with a passion for uncovering insights and translating them into actionable product & marketing plans.