Ideapoke - Content Strategist (2-8 yrs)
The purpose of a Content Strategist is to develop a strategy for promoting an organization's stories.
The position focuses on content planning, development, design, production, analysis, management, and measurement. A Content Strategist is responsible for establishing an organization's editorial voice, and determining content needs, channel selection, and distribution.
Job descriptions for a Content Strategist may vary, depending on the needs of the organization.
Some may emphasize analytics and technical expertise, some focus on content development and marketing.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Cultivate content marketing strategies targeted at driving traffic, and engagement, generating leads, delivering sales, retaining customers, building brand awareness, and hitting other key content metrics.
- Develop a brand voice to ensure consistency across all content assets.
- Work with internal and external collaborators and creative resources to deliver content assets that are coherent with our brand voice and strategy.
- Track and advance the editorial calendar, and regularly measure and distill progress results to apply data-driven insights to future content strategies.
- Apply SEO, content development, distribution, and measurement to effectively tailor content to reach audience personas.
- Manage digital and social content channels including email or newsletter distribution, with an understanding of the best content practices on each channel.
- Assist with integrating content strategy deliverables and time-specific brand campaigns to drive campaign goals.
- Mobilize storytelling opportunities or optimize existing content on all channels - owned, earned, and paid platforms.
- Test and implement innovative and relevant methods of measuring content, campaigns, and tools, keeping in mind the purpose of the derived results.
- Establish strategies for media relations, seeking placements in print, broadcast, and online channels, and create the corresponding content including press releases, articles, and presentations.
- Build relationships with thought leaders and nurture brand awareness, while gathering knowledge of industry trends.
Skills and requirements:
- Educational Qualifications- Bachelor's degree.
- Proven work experience in Content Strategist, Content creator or similar role.
- At least 2+ years of experience in creating and editing digital content for target audiences across all multimedia and social platforms.
- Skilled in copywriting, content creation, and copy editing, including writing in different voices and styles, for a variety of target audiences.
- Skilled in graphic design, website design, illustration, UX, videography, and photography.
- Familiar with software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe InDesign Adobe After Effects, Adobe XD, Sketch, and Principle.
- A professional portfolio of work that showcases the above.
- Experience in marketing campaigns, project management, and public/media/influencer relations.
- Experience in Marketing, Communications, or in a journalist, creative, or media capacity.
- Experience with digital marketing functions including SEO, Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing, E-mail Marketing and PPC Marketing is a bonus.
- Experience with SEO tools including Google Adwords and Keyword Planner, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Google Search Console, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, DART, Atlas, Semrush and Buzzsumo is preferred.
About @ Ideapoke:
Ideapoke is a global, fast-growing start-up with offices in Bengaluru, Bay Area, Tokyo and Shanghai. Our software, search and insights power the innovation agenda of the largest Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies worldwide.
Our growth is powered by our people and their unwavering commitment to the company-wide vision, strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial do-it-all spirit. We push the boundaries and break existing thought processes with the strong belief that innovation amplifies success in every piece of work we do and by extension, amplifying the success of our clients.
Ideapoke' s like to constantly learn, grow and make a difference.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.