Ideapoke - Business Operations Associate (3-8 yrs)
BUSINESS OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE
Ideapoke is a global, fast growing start-up with offices in Bengaluru, Bay Area, Tokyo, and Shanghai. Our software, services and insights power the innovation agenda of the largest Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies worldwide. Ideapoke's SaaS product and solution offerings are built with the goal of helping companies innovate by providing access to information and insights on emerging technologies and new growth markets.
Join us and be part of our story.
What is Business Operations Associate's role?
You will partner with Ideapoke's leaders to drive results through critical initiatives, quantitative and qualitative analysis, and core processes that define company strategy. You observe and analyze business operations in order to synthesize your insights about business operations for recommending any changes. While primarily, you will work with the leadership team, you will extensively collaborate across functions and respective team members.
What are my responsibilities?
- Assist and coordinate executives in tracking initiative progress, their implementation, decision-making and program management
- Partner with leaders in Product, Marketing, Sales, Research, and other business units to accelerate progress on cross-functional initiatives. Resolve cross-team conflicts & dependencies.
- Growth Initiatives: Perform research to setup, review, document and validate various growth initiatives and ideas across the organization and various functions
- Developing business cases to convert ideas into a deliverable solution
- Support core business processes including annual/quarterly planning, operational target setting, weekly C-Suite reporting, All Hands, etc.
- Provide data-driven recommendations on critical questions posed by Ideapoke's executive team; utilize hypothesis-driven thinking to efficiently solve ambiguous problems
- Install regular review mechanisms, drive periodic review meetings, and publish progress reports for the leadership team
- Helping to bridge gaps between planning and execution
Why would I love this role?
- In general, expect to work in highly ambiguous environments. You would be required to create clarity where there is none
- You are looking for a dynamic career progression in a fast-growing SaaS organization (backed by leading investors from the valley) developing new products and services in an innovative space
- You are ambitious: At Ideapoke you will be more than just a cog of an organizational machine, we encourage you to challenge the status quo and create your own opportunities
What skills and experiences would I bring into this role?
- 3-6 years of experience in operations, general management or consulting roles with a track record of consistent, outstanding achievements
- Experience in fast-growing SaaS organizations, Market Research or consulting is preferred
- Hands on, operational experience with at least one function of a SaaS business, e.g., product development, sales, demand generation etc., would be a big plus
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder: A track record of collaborating with a variety of cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Team player: Knack for influencing without being authoritative. Pitch in wherever the team needs help, from writing blog posts to supporting customers