Ideapoke - Account Manager (4-8 yrs)
Ideapoke - Account Manager
Ideapoke is a global, fast growing start-up with offices in Bengaluru, Bay Area, Tokyo and Shanghai. Our software, search and insights power the innovation agenda of the largest Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies worldwide.
Ideapoke's SaaS product and solution offerings are built with the goal of helping companies innovate by providing access to information and insights on emerging technologies and new growth markets. We are much more than just a software company - we want to solve customer problems and help them reach their strategic goals through the power of Enterprise Innovation and Collaboration.
Join us and be part of our story.
What is the Account Manager role?
The Account Manager serves as the internal voice of the customer while working with other Ideapoke teams to exceed customer expectations and find new ways to delight them with our research and strategy solutions, tools and services.
What are my responsibilities?
- Actively handle a portfolio of assigned accounts and create and manage account plans.
- Identify top performing accounts, plan account prioritization, and collaborate with local and onsite customer success and sales team to achieve your outcomes.
- Identify creative strategies to engage customers and produce incremental revenue with specific NDR(Net Dollar Retention) targets.
- Maximize revenue with customers by identifying needs and customer pain points.
- Be the primary contact for customers and act as liaison between customers & other teams.
- Create and cultivate deep and meaningful relationships with customers and map key aspects like individual decision-making power, key point of contacts, champions, and skeptics.
- Orchestrate the account by bringing internal experts and solution engineers (Research and Professional services team). Ensure value realization of Ideapoke's solutions to all accounts.
- Use Salesforce /other CRM to ensure knowledge transfer regarding account development, outreach progress, and opportunity pursuit.
- Run customer education programs by partnering with Marketing team.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews(QBRs) with contracted customers and map customer metrics like NPS, CSAT, Present value realization, and ROI of key customers.
- Demonstrate coach behaviour by educating customers on the value of Ideapoke platform and services and be a trusted advisor for customers.
- Develop proposals, manage pricing, and handle objections.
- Maintain contracts, track invoice and payment schedules.
- Special Projects: Play a part in other organizational initiatives requiring your deep product and customer knowledge.
Why would I love this role?
- You'd love to Interact with the brightest clients from the world's most innovative organizations figuring out new technologies and business models in the VUCA world.
- You are looking for a dynamic career progression in a fast-growing SaaS organization (backed by leading investors from the Silicon Valley) developing new products and services in an innovative space.
- You are ambitious: At Ideapoke you will be more than just a cog of an organizational machine, we encourage you to challenge the status quo and create your own opportunities.
What skills and experiences would I bring into this role?
- Proven results in a prior role managing international clients.
- BE or bachelor's in any science background. MBA is preferred.
- 4 to 8 years of prior account management experience, preferably within Management consulting, IT Consulting, Enterprise software or SaaS sectors.
- Being passionate about new technologies and emerging business models is imperative for this role.