Manager at Vodafone Idea Limited
Views:1783 Applications:358 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:256
Idea - eCommerce Logistics Lead (5-10 yrs)
The eCommerce Logistics Lead will be responsible for fulfillment activities, online sales and customer support. Individual will work closely with Digital Sales Team, Vendor Partners and Shipping Services Suppliers to support smooth and efficient operations. Position reports to Digital Sales Squad Lead.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Manage logistics partners and e-commerce sales order processing
- Approving penalties and incentives for logistics partners bases on Mom performance
- Proactively identify operational problems, suggest solutions, and independently resolve issues.
- Interact routinely (telephone and email) with Customers, Sales Team, Vendors and Warehouses.
- Analyse data to monitor performance and plan improvements and demand.
- Develop new business opportunities, solve logistical problems and produce new solutions.
- Understands contractual obligation towards warehouse agency and Transport layer
- Adherence towards Tier management, HSW and compliance requirement
- Continually try to improve and develop business performance within the constraints of legislation, fuel costs and rising environmental pressures
Key performance indicators:
- Increase order to delivery percentage
- Decrease cost per order by partnering with vendor
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints w.r.t daily operations and timely escalation
- Monitor operational costs and implement health and safety procedures towards transport layer
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Strong knowledge of vendor/partner management, transport, distribution or logistics
- Sound knowledge of Supply chain domain
- Good communication, MIS, presentation, and excel skills
- Commercial awareness and numeracy
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Graduation (preferred - MBA in SCM)
- Have the ability to solve problems, think laterally and offer creative solutions
- Maintain a positive attitude to continued learning