IDBI Federal Life Insurance - Manager - Information Security (8-12 yrs)
Job Purpose :
The Information Security Manager is responsible for supporting a Corporate Information Security and security devices installed in the data center consisting Hybrid environments and systems availability and growth planning are the key areas of responsibility.
The ideal candidate will represent and organize the off role team to deliver on technical IT Information Security & its infrastructure capabilities and be accountable for service delivered and design approaches to achieve required service levels.
IT Security :
- Ensure 99.95% Uptime for Security Devices, Effectively manage SOW & SLA signed with vendor
- Create and review of documents related to Information Security Procedures
- Assess existing IT security and propose suitable solutions
- Security Projects delivery related to Information Security & IT security
IT Audit :
- Interface with internal auditors during audit of IT & IS procedures & related Observations
- Response for audit observations and queries. Connducting periodic VAPT assessment and Keep
- Track of all audit reports related to VAPT. Information Security Audit of external vendors at set frequency
IT Audit & Compliance Governance :
- Create SOPs and templates for internal monitoring of IT.
- Create procedures related to IT Governance and Excellence and compliance with IRDA regulation
- Monitor and review all IT policies, IS Policy & Procedures
- Ensure Compliance with IRDA regulations and IRDA related framework of cyber security controls
- To work closely with CISO and to make sure all risk highlighted are closed within time frame