Deputy Manager - Human Resource at IDBI Capital Ltd
Views:3230 Applications:340 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:171
IDBI Capital - Vice President - M&A Team (15-20 yrs)
Qualifications : MBA from a good institution or CA. In case of MBA graduation could be from any discipline.
- More than 15 years of which 8 years in M&A either in an investment bank or in the corporate M&A group.
- Sector focus individuals with sector experience/ focus in financial services preferred banking, insurance, asset management (i.e. transactions done in these sectors)
- Corporate relationships demonstrated relationships with specific companies would be an added bonus.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and inter personal skills.
- Origination as also leading execution
- The person would be expected to obtain mandates in M&A deal fee size per deal at least 1 crore.
- Also expected to lead the execution effort on deals ability to handles up to 4 deals at a time plus business development support
- Also responsible for collections.
- Maybe be required to be the co-ordinator for discussions with branches on M&A