Assistant Manager - HR at IDBI Capital
Views:3594 Applications:347 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
IDBI Capital - Senior Role - Mergers & Acquisitions/Private Equity (10-15 yrs)
- Mergers & Acquisitions deals and arranging Private Equity.
- Financial Modeling.
- Valuation analysis.
- Will be part of the strategy team looking after business growth through M&A deals.
- Origination & Execution for the deals.
- Management of the transaction team and to ensure transactions is completed in a timely and efficient manner. Co-ordination with research team with respect to valuations, research reports etc.
- Liaison with regulatory authorities such as (SEBI) and Stock Exchanges (BSE & NSE).
He /she should have:
- Hands on experience in management of M&A and Private Equity deals
- Team Leader for at least one M&A deal
- Team Member for three or more M&A deals
- Very good Business Development skill with strong customer relationship management skill
- Business Origination skill
- In-depth sector knowledge of various sectors like[ Infra, Consumer, Manufacturing]
- Relationship with Funds and clients
- Syndicated/ associated with 3-4 Private Equity deals