Corporate HR at IDBI Capital Markets and Securities Ltd
Views:3977 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
IDBI Capital - Senior Role - Equity Capital Market Group (10-20 yrs)
Equity Capital Market Group - Ahmedabad
- Carrying out complete due diligence exercise for IPOs / Rights Issues, Takeovers / Buy Backs etc.
- Liaison with various intermediaries like other Merchant Bankers, Advertising Agencies, Registrars to the Issues / Offer, Brokers, Banks etc
- Due diligence of the Issuer companies viz. Business due diligence, Financial due diligence and Legal due diligence.
- Co-ordination with research team with respect to valuations, research reports etc.
- Liaison with regulatory authorities (SEBI) and Stock Exchanges (BSE & NSE)
- Private equity placement.
Required Candidate profile :-
He /she should have :
- Hands on experience in management of IPO, QIP, Buy Back, FPO, Rights Issue, FCCB and GDR/ADR Issue
- Managed at least two or more issue single handedly or as an active Team member
- Team Leader for at least two IPO or QIP or Buy Back or FPO or Rights Issue (any one or in combination with other)
- Team Member for five or more IPO or QIP or Buy Back or FPO or Rights Issue (any one or in combination with other)
- Executed assignments in arranging Private Equity from Strategic or Financial Investor
- Very good Business Development skill with strong customer relationship management skill
- Business Origination and additionally candidates with prior DCM related origination / execution preferable.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.