Corporate HR at IDBI Capital Markets and Securities Ltd
Views:1611 Applications:480 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
IDBI Capital - Associate - Equity Capital Markets Business (2-7 yrs)
Greeting from IDBI Capital Team!
Position - Equity Capital Market Associate
Experience - Minimum 2 years
Location - Cuffe Parade (Mumbai)
Key Skills :
- Accomplished professional with a proven track record in IB business sourcing & execution of mandates
- Good relationships in Industry, Large Corporates, Financial Services Markets, and excellent Customer Management Credentials
- Flair and ability to evaluate business opportunities and provide solutions to address client needs
- Good People Management skills, should have led and mentored teams
ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Advise the client about various equity raising options (IPO, Rights Issue, QIP, Buyback, Delisting etc.) depending on their business needs and risk appetite
- Responsible for complete due diligence exercise for IPOs / Rights Issues, Takeovers / Buy Backs etc.
- Liaison with various intermediaries like other Merchant Bankers, Advertising Agencies, Registrars to the Issues / Offer, Brokers, Banks etc
- Handle the Due diligence of the Issuer companies viz. Business due diligence, Financial due diligence and Legal due diligence.
- Co-ordinate with research team with respect to valuations, research reports etc.
- Liaison with regulatory authorities (SEBI) and Stock Exchanges (BSE & NSE)
- Facilitate Private equity placements
- Facilitate preparation of investor pitch related materials and other resources for the Organization.