Corporate HR at IDBI Capital Markets and Securities Ltd
Views:1690 Applications:566 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
IDBI Capital - Assistant Manager - Private Equity (1-5 yrs)
Job Description :
1. In-depth research on assigned sectors. Develop deep understanding of identified sectors with private equity deal potential
2. Execution of private equity mandate for revenue generation
3. Preparation of materials, including pitch books, financial models, investment memorandum etc.
4. Ideation & Pitching of business opportunities, building necessary pitch books and presenting these to clients.
5. Building relationship with senior management of companies / clients for successful deal execution
SKILLS AND TRAITS :
1. Strong financial modelling skill in MS Excel along with analytical capabilities as required in private equity profile. Must have strong presentation skill including ability to prepare impactful power-point.
2. Believe and practice in team work with right attitude.
3. Ability to connect with promoters, CEOs and CFOs with effective communication, interpersonal skills etc.
4. Self-motivated to do extensive reading to build insights across sectors, companies etc.
5. Believe in high quality and timely delivery of work
6. Self-motivated to deliver excellent work on MS PPT and MS Excel
7. Excellent writing skill