Senior Manager Human Resource at ICRA
Views:4301 Applications:365 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:153
ICRA - Senior Analyst/Analyst - Credit Worthiness - CA/IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (3-7 yrs)
- Analyzing financial statements, performance and trend analysis for assessing the creditworthiness of the company
- Independently handling rating assignments for entities of varying sizes and preparing reports and rationale for the assigned ratings
- Preparing rating report by including a profile of the rated company, key rating considerations, credit risk assessment, ratio analysis like proficiency, turnover & solvency, financial projection/modeling, operational & industry analysis
- Adhering to standard operating procedure & policies
- Conducting research on the industry in which the company is operating and keeping a track on the performance of the industry as a whole
- Analyzing the business model, identifying strengths, weakness, risks, understanding the revenue models and the corporate structure of the businesses
- Ensuring quality check of the work deliverables
- Assist in areas related to credit evaluation and monitoring
Preferably a CA, or an MBA( Tier1 or equivalent campus) with experience in large corporate analysis preferably financial and banking sector entities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.