Senior Manager Human Resource at ICRA
Views:2314 Applications:215 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
ICRA - Manager/ Senior Manager - Strategic & Emerging Corporate Groups (1-5 yrs)
In this role, you will be a part of ICRA's Business Development group. The job involves:
- Marketing of ICRA rating products to corporate/banks at senior level ( CFO or promoters/owners) explaining the rating products and the benefits of rating
- Acquisition of new Clients and enhancing/maintaining existing client relationships.
- Managing sales team of the assigned regions and achieve business revenue targets
- Achieving the targeted growth in revenue and market share
- Scanning the market for potential leads, targeting and converting the same into business for ICRA
- Monitoring competitive activity and also assisting in new product development and innovation by developing an understanding of the needs of the market participants.
- Enhancing ICRA's brand amongst the various market participants, including intermediaries and investors, through constant interaction with them as well as through organization of workshops/educational events and other innovative ways.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.