HR Associate at ICRA Limited
Views:1472 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
ICRA - Manager/Senior Manager - Information Security (8-12 yrs)
- Build, maintain and ensure adherence to the IT & InfoSec Risk & Compliance framework and monitor the processes, policies, procedures and standards applicability, effectiveness and efficiency.
- Experience on various IT service management standards such as ITIL and IS management standards like NIST, ISO 27001, ISO31000 and ISO22301
- Ensuring governance to the Organizations Information Security Policy an Standards across all Business units and support functions based on ISO27001 and other mandatory checks.
- Processing continual improvement of documented IT, InfoSec & ISMS processes from a risk perspective
- Respond to departments execution, goals and objectives assuring processes, policies and standards provide measurable results while complying with business goals and regulatory requirements
- Work along with-it team in monitoring risk management processes and collaborating for any required remediation, co-ordination of IT responses to internal and external audit
- Ensuring an appropriate level of risk oversight is provided over outsourcing partners and other strategic suppliers, in particular the infrastructure, application and operational services providers, as required by group standards
- Develop reports for the executive audiences on standards governance activities and assist management in monitoring IT audit remediation efforts
- Design, implement and manage cyber threats detection and protection solutions (technologies/processes/SOC etc.)
- Design, implement and manage threat response process and drive security forensic investigations as required
- Manage Moodys audit, all external audits by coordinating with the Third parties, regulators and external auditors
- Experience in Infrastructure, network security, application mobile security, malware analysis
- High level of experience maintaining security of the infrastructure, services and capabilities including cloud, firewall, switch routers, application network architectures with VPN and MPLS.
- Experience in IT general security controls compliance experience including requirements traceability, change management governance, evidence gathering, self-audits, auditing and monitoring tools.
- Experience in threat management, vulnerability Assessment /Penetration Testing Tools
- Managing Information Security Projects: requirement gathering, co-ordination, Creation and maintenance of Project Plan, Project documentation, Implementation effective knowledge transfer
- Developing and Delivering security awareness training sessions to the existing employees and to the new joiners in the organization
- Provide timely and accurate InfoSec, ISMS related reporting (monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc) for key stakeholders
- Report daily, weekly and monthly as per project requirements
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.