Senior Manager Human Resource at ICRA
Views:1791 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
ICRA - Manager/Senior Manager - Information Security (8-10 yrs)
- Build, maintain and ensure adherence to the IT & InfoSec Risk & Compliance framework and monitor the processes, policies, procedures and standards applicability, effectiveness and efficiency.
- Experience on various IT service management standards such as ITIL and IS management standards like NIST, ISO 27001, ISO31000 and ISO22301
- Ensuring governance to the Organization's Information Security Policy and Standards across all Business units and support functions based on ISO27001 and other mandatory checks.
- Processing continual improvement of documented IT, InfoSec & ISMS processes from a risk perspective
- Respond to departments execution, goals and objectives assuring processes, policies and standards provide measurable results while complying with business goals and regulatory requirements
- Work along with IT team in monitoring risk management processes and collaborating for any required remediation, co-ordination of IT responses to internal and external audit
- Ensuring an appropriate level of risk oversight is provided over outsourcing partners and other strategic suppliers, in particular the infrastructure, application and operational services providers, as required by group standards
- Develop reports for the executive audiences on standards governance activities and assist management in monitoring IT audit remediation efforts
- Design, implement and manage cyber threats detection and protection solutions (technologies/processes/SOC etc.)
- Design, implement and manage threat response process and drive security forensic investigations as required
- Experience in Infrastructure, application & mobile security, malware analysis
- High level of experience maintaining security of the infrastructure, services and capabilities including cloud, application & network architectures with VPN and MPLS.
- Experience in IT general security controls compliance experience including requirements traceability, change management governance, evidence gathering, self-audits, auditing and monitoring tools.
- Experience in threat management, vulnerability Assessment /Penetration Testing Tools
- Managing Information Security Projects: requirement gathering, co-ordination, Creation and maintenance of Project Plan, Project documentation, Implementation & effective knowledge transfer
- Developing and Delivering security awareness training sessions to the existing employees and to the new joiners in the organization
- Provide timely and accurate InfoSec & ISMS related reporting (monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc) for key stakeholders