HR Associate at ICRA Limited
Views:906 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
ICRA - Manager - Procurement (8-10 yrs)
1. Setting up end to end procurement process for all inhouse requirements, standardization of procurement process, introduce best practices, transparency, vendor risk management, ensure compliance and audit trails in commercial function
2. New supplier outreach, vendor development, negotiation skills, reduce transaction cycle time and increase process efficiency
3. Deep knowledge understanding in contract management, drafting, contract negotiations, SOW creation and ensure proactive contract compliance
4. Improve visibility into supplier status with order confirmations and advance ship notices
5. Cost reduction on categories through effective price discovery during negotiations
6. Manage relations with key suppliers in order to align commitment with customer expectations.
7. Market Analysis for procurement, Identify Savings opportunities for spend category.
8. Negotiate with vendors in line with approved negotiation strategy and finalize.
9. Maintaining IT and Non-IT master AMC/Subscription/contract sheet for timely renewal and also comparing with a budget.
10. Maintaining comprehensive Purchase register with vendor payment details.
11. Maintaining Vendor details data by registration process through the authorized format.
12. Filing all the PO/WO, Vendor Registration Form, vendor-related contract documents.
13. Quarterly re-valuation of the vendor for identifying the proper and timely supply of products and take action if discrepancy arise.
14. Maintaining all the vendor related contract document in physical form as well in a register.
15. Responsible to achieve Procurement KPI
16. Reviewing purchase procedure on a regular interval basis and updated, if any, as per changes.
17. If required communication with the user department for the actual nature of the requirement, if required discuss with the user department for product preference.
18. To develop excellent and effective collaborative relationships with key stakeholders and external providers and other agencies to ensure strategic and operational needs are fully understood and incorporated.
19. Automation of the procurement process