HR Associate at ICRA Limited
Views:3363 Applications:188 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
ICRA - Manager - Internal Control (3-5 yrs)
- Support Head Internal Control in designing Operation Risk
- Framework for the company by defining in detail, the Process Steps, Risks & Controls required to manage the Operational Risks.
- Establish adequate and effective control that provide assurance on compliance with Standard Operation Procedure (SOP )
- Identify opportunities for strengthening the control framework- policies, process & reporting.
- Investigate root cause of process gaps and provide support to mitigate risk.
- Interact with internal stakeholder (Analysts, Business Development, Credit Policy, Compliance and other support function) and address issues/concerns in a timely manner.
- Support in meeting both adhoc and periodic regulatory requirements per required timelines.
- Be able to deliver the work on time with minimum supervision and follow up with minimal/nil review comments
- Achieve the objective of NIL regulatory deviations and observations at the time of audit and inspections.
- Resolving queries from Analysts on SOPs.
- Be able to deliver the work on time with minimum supervision and follow up with minimal/nil review comments.
- Proficient in PPT presentations & MS Excel.
- Excellent communication Skills both written & spoken.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.