ICRA - Manager - Business Development (2-4 yrs)
1) Marketing of ICRA rating products to corporate/banks at senior level (CFO or promoters/owners) explaining the rating products and the benefits of rating
2) Acquisition of new Clients and enhancing/maintaining existing client relationships
3) Managing investor relationship- bankers, PEs
4) Achieving the targeted growth in revenue and market share
5) Scanning the market for potential leads, targeting and converting the same into business for ICRA.
6) Monitoring competitive activity and also assisting in new product development and innovation by developing an understanding of the needs of the market participants.
7) Enhancing ICRA's brand amongst the various market participants, including intermediaries and investors, through constant interaction with them as well as through organization of workshops/educational events and other innovative ways.