Senior Executive Human Resource at ICRA
Views:1459 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:186
ICRA - AVP - Credit Analyst (8-13 yrs)
ICRA - AVP - Credit Analyst
About the Company:
ICRA Limited is one of India's leading credit rating agencies and was set up in 1991 by leading financial/investment institutions, commercial banks and financial services companies as an independent and professional Investment Information and Credit Rating Agency. Today, ICRA and its subsidiaries together form the ICRA Group of Companies (Group ICRA). ICRA is a Public Limited Company, with its shares listed on the BSE and NSE.
Department - Analytical
Job Location - Mumbai
- Analysing financial statements, performance and trend analysis for assessing the credit worthiness of the company
- Independently handling rating assignments for entities of varying sizes and preparing reports and rationale for the assigned ratings
- Preparing rating report by including profile of the rated company, key rating considerations, credit risk assessment, ratio analysis like proficiency, turnover & solvency, financial projection/modelling, operational & industry analysis
- Adhering to standard operating procedure & policies
- Conducting research on the industry in which the company is operating and keeping a track on the performance of the industry as a whole
- Analysing the business model, identifying strengths, weakness, risks, understanding the revenue models and the corporate structure of the businesses
No of Years of Experience - 6- 12 yrs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.