Vice President at ICICI Securities
Views:1775 Applications:414 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:368
ICICI Securities - Senior Manager - Strategy & Business Planning (0-2 yrs)
Senior Manager, Strategy and Business Planning
- This role is part of a small team that works closely with the CEO / CFO on everything ranging from strategy and planning to special projects and executive coordination.
- This is a key role that impacts all areas of the business - you will be working with team members and leaders, both internal and external.
- You will have the ability to directly impact and improve decisions and processes, and your work will increase the speed and efficiency of execution throughout the company.
1. Responsible for business planning, modelling, and forecasting for the company
2. Budgeting and Forecasting - Responsible for preparing monthly/quarterly forecasts and annual budget, and tracking the performance against budget
3. Performance management: Responsible for preparation business performance deck and setting up review mechanism
4. Preparation of management P&L and ensuring timely adherence to deadlines
5. Analysing investigating and explaining key movements and trends in P&L lines for various business vertical
6. Cost management: Responsible for managing expenses within budget and identify cost saving initiative
7. Identify, define, manage, and drive ad-hoc special projects and initiatives that are cross-functional and strategy to the company
8. Build a thorough understanding of all areas of the business - finance, operations, product, ops - identifying opportunities to increase the leadership team and the company's effectiveness in execution.
9. Drive executive-level operations - strategic and KPI planning, business reviews, and Board meetings.
10. Facilitate effective decision-making throughout the organization.
11. Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity
12. Build and maintain relationships across all departments/ functions in order to influence outcomes.
13. Use analytics and data mining techniques to solve complex problems and drive business decisions.
14. Draw inference and conclusions and create dashboard and visualization of processed data, identify trends and anomalies
15. Work closely with internal stakeholders such business team and support functions and align them with respect to your focus area
- Should have good working knowledge of MS Excel/Google Spreadsheet. Ability to handle very large, unstructured and multi-dimensional data sets.
- Aptitude and curiosity for solving problems with the ability to break down the problem into smaller parts.
- Penchant for business, curiosity about numbers and persistence to work with data to tease out insights.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize tasks and deliver results with high accuracy.
- Organizational skills with an ability to stay focused on achieving time-bound results by coordinating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Good to have technical capabilities: Data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI and Google Data Studio.