Assistant Vice President at ICICI Securities
Views:721 Applications:195 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:81
ICICI Securities - Senior Manager - Strategic Initiatives & Projects - CFO's Office - IIM (2-4 yrs)
Applications invited from IIM A, B, C, L, I and K only.
This role is part of a small team that works closely with the CEO / CFO on everything ranging from strategy and planning to special projects and executive coordination. This is a key role that impacts all areas of the business - you will be working with team members and leaders, both internal and external. You will have the ability to directly impact and improve decisions and processes, and your work will increase the speed and efficiency of execution throughout the company.
1. Identify, define, manage, and drive ad-hoc special projects and initiatives that are cross-functional and strategy to the company.
2. Build a thorough understanding of all areas of the business - finance, operations, product, ops - identifying opportunities to increase the leadership team and the company's effectiveness in execution.
3. Drive executive-level operations - strategic and KPI planning, business reviews, and Board meetings.
4. Facilitate effective decision-making throughout the organization.
5. Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity
6. Build and maintain relationships across all departments/ functions in order to influence outcomes.
1. 2+ years of experience in management consulting, venture capital, investment banking, corporate strategy, product management, or similar.
2. Self-directed, resourceful, and comfortable with operating in ambiguity.
3. Experience in financial analysis and basic modeling.
4. Excellent problem-solving ability.
5. Excellent communicator and relationship builder.
6. The ability to summarize and present complex topics effectively to a wide audience.
7. Experience in organizing and managing cross-functional projects.