HR at ICICI Prudential Life
Views:2614 Applications:208 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
ICICI Prudential - Campaign Manager - National Pension Scheme - Telesales & Call Centre Management (2-4 yrs)
Job Title / Designation : Campaign Manager- National Pension Scheme TeleAssisted Sales & Call Centre Management
Location : Mumbai Malad Hub
Grade : 4 or 5 (Level 4, 5)
Reporting To (Designation) : Chief Manager
Reporting To (Position Number) : Level 8
Function : Digital Marketing- BOL
Role Purpose :
1. Driving Sales & managing business for the Digital Marketing National Pension Campaign through the Call Centres & proactive campaigns to the subscribers.
2. Call Centre & Vendor Management for driving the National Pension initiative of the company.
3. Complete management of data planning through identification of various data sources.
4. Implementation of new ideas like email marketing, sms marketing, re-marketing, to increase lead availability for sales
5. Managing the Call Centre end-to-end wrt Manpower, platformwise number requirement, scripts introduction, training etc.
6. Driving the required input at the Call Centres & Manage the Logins /Data at the call centre.
7. Adherence to regulatory requirements if any.
Key Accountability :
1. Meet Input numbers & Business targets & track YOY.
2. Lead Generation through e-mail marketing, sms marketing, re-marketing.
3. Call Centre Productivity & Training initiatives.
4. Co-ordinating with agents to improve Presentations, Conversions & overall Campaign business.
Educational Qualification :
- B.Com with min 3-4 years of experience of MBA with min 2-3 years of experience.
Competencies (Knowledge & Skills) :
1. 2-3 yrs Experience Call Centre Management or working with Sales teams experience will be necessary.
2. Analytical skills with hand son knowledge of excel.
3. Business knowledge of ICICI Prudential Sales & Distribution Vertical.