HR - Manager at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Ltd
Views:3147 Applications:173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
ICICI Lombard - Team Manager - Customer Support - Voice Process (5-9 yrs)
Team Manager @ Icici Lombard GIC LTD
Mandatory Requirements/ Skills :
1 Any Full time Graduate / MBA
2 Minimum 2-3 + years of managerial relevant experience of domestic/international BPO candidate only Considered.
3 Ability to train, motivate and provide feedback to staff in a team environment.
4 Negotiation, facilitation and communication skills.
5 Strong process understanding and analytical skills
6 Age Criteria 30 - 40 yrs
Role Description :
Position : Team Manager - Voice
Job Title: Team Manager - Customer Support
Vertical / Department: Call Centre / Customer Support
Location : Navi-Mumbai
General Description of the Job :
The job involves :
1. Ensuring that agents have the knowledge and skills to answer customers inquiries, requests for support or problems quickly and effectively and the Center specifically own team meets all productivity and quality metrics
2. Recruitment planning, training need analysis through agent monitoring so that they have the skills and knowledge to meet customer service or outbound sales objectives.
3. Callibrating across their TLs and other Team Managers on the floor to ensure service quality and weed out any inefficiencies or partialities
4. Initiating and supporting all Service enhancement initiatives across the Org
Role & Responsibilities :
1. Establish work procedures and processes that support company and departmental standards and strategic directives.
2. Clearly define responsibilities for all levels and develop key performance indicators/goals to ensure effective and efficient operation of the call centre
3. Continuously engage with other functions in the Organization to improve processes by eliminating gaps for better service delivery and an inclusive culture for the Call Center Team
4. Assist the Site Head in ensuring that a healthy, performance oriented and positive culture prevails in the Call Center
5. Asisst the Site Head in ensuring work-as-usual in absence of a peer i.e., another Managers absence on the floor
6. Effectively manage customer escalations
7. Spear head Reward and recognition and other engagement activities at the Center
8. Undertaking regular one-to-one meetings, team meetings at various levels, training and counselling/coaching sessions for all direct reports, conducting regular performance appraisals and remuneration reviews.
9. Budgetary management.
Salary: INR 6,50,000 - 12,00,000 P.A. Annual Performance Review
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category : Operations
Role: Operations Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
022 3380 7148